Friday, May 18, 2012

How to Join






Yes, I use Googlegroups. What you're going to need to do is apply to join the ring management group, and introduce your site. I'll open the ring for you, if I feel that your site would make a reasonable addition to the ring, ask you to add your code to the site and to send me an e-mail when you've done so. I'll check, see that everything is right, and admit your site to the ring.

I will expect you to maintain a clear and easily traveled path back to the ring from all points on your site, always. Yes, this procedure requires a little work from you, but it's the only way to keep the spam off of the ring queue.

I'm a bit displeased with Ringsurf for reasons which I'll explain later. For now, please join the World of Webring version of the ring, instead of the Ringsurf version, just to be safe.